Spring Break Intensives
Little Mountain Learning Academy has put together a variety of week-long intensive programs for the Spring Break to meet your child’s needs, and help them improve English language skills – reading, writing, speaking, listening, vocabulary, and grammar.
2020 Spring Break Intensive Program Offerings are:
Monday – Friday | 3 hours per day | 5 days a week
- Be part of an ISBN published book under Little Mountain Education Publishing Ltd.
- 4 Levels of Creating Authors: Level 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Write in response to high-quality texts
- Personalized levelled reading to develop comprehension, accuracy and fluency
- Present in order to develop skills in speech
Present to the B.C. Competition Director
Monday – Friday | 9:30am – 12:30pm | 5 days a week
K – Grade 7
- 3 levels of STEAM learning: Level 1, 2 & 3
- Your child will present their STEAM Project to Destination Imagination’s B.C. Affiliate Director Gabi Guerrero Explore
ESL + Optional Booster
Monday – Friday | Full or Half Day Language Learning | 5 days a week
Grade 3 +
- Utilize Little Mountain’s renowned smrt curriculum in an intensive setting
- Solidify grammar rules, writing skills and gain vocabulary with daily assessments
- Practice spoken English and presentation skills to build greater confidence and expression
Monday – Friday | 10:30am – 12:30pm | 5 days a week
K – Grade 7
- Math tutoring for those who wish to move ahead of their current grade, or for those who would benefit from extra math support.
Math + Science Secondary
Monday – Friday | 1:00 pm-4:00 pm | 5 days a week
- Master math concepts beyond the Grade 12 level.
- Improve understanding of Chemistry and Physics at the secondary level to uplevel scores at school.
Please download our Spring Break Intensive Brochure below for further details about our program description and pricing information.