Supportive English Tutoring
Little Mountain’s range of supportive tutoring services aims to support our students in building various skills to support their academic journey.
Through individualized resources and pacing, students are encouraged to progress rapidly through key English skills. This strengthens their foundations and promotes progress towards mastery.
Depending on the level and individual needs of the student, they will be provided with high-quality resources to develop their; spelling accuracy, reading comprehension and/or writing skills. In small groups of a maximum of three, each student has personalized support from their teacher. This ensures that a solid understanding of different concepts is achieved.
Each student has regular assessment and feedback. They are supported and challenged, while being fully aware of how they can develop further.
Reading | Spelling | Writing Grammar & Vocabulary
Grade 8 – 12
- For students who require a specific booster in order to reach further success.
- Personalized activities to target areas of difficulty
- Specific skill development
- Regular assessment and feedback
- Students can choose the boosters which would best suit their needs
- Encourages greater success and independence within all of our Core English Classes
For more information on supportive tutoring for Grade 8 – 12, click here to learn more.